Ball valve is isolating valve designed to fully open or
close the service fluid flow. It is not designed to be used for throttling or
regulating purposes. For temperatures from −50 °C to +300 °C.
Suitable for water, steam, gas, oil, crude oil, acid, alkali and other
liquids and gases with mechanical impurities – solid particles with
sizes not exceeding 5 mm.
Approved for fluids in groups 1 (hazardous) and 2 according to
- DN 10 – DN 100, PN 16 – PN 160
- NPS ½″ – NPS 4″, Class 150 – Class 900
- floating ball,
- full bore,
- anti-static design,
- stem secured against release (anti-blow-out),
- double stem sealing,
- primary sealing between ball and seat:
- double stem sealing,
- sealed with O-rings – NBR, EPDM, FPM (FKM), HNBR, FFKM.
- hand lever,
- hand wheel with worm gear,
- pneumatic actuator,
- electric actuator.
Connection to piping
- weld end (KM 9103.X-MF) – butt or socket
- flanged (KM 9108.X-MF) – EN, API, GOST
Compliance with standards
- European standards:
- EN 1983, EN 12516–1, EN 1092–1, EN 17292,
- EN 558–1 series 1 or not standardised, EN 12982 series 68,
- EN ISO 80079–36 (ATEX) – II 1G Ex h IIB T6…T1 Ga,
- American standards:
- API 608, ANSI B 16.5, ANSI B16.25,
- ANSI B 16.10 or not standardised,
- international standards:
- EN 12266–1, EN 12266–1, leakage rate A – zero
- API 598, or acc. to API 6D – zero leakage.
- standard: S355J2, A350 LF2, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4034 (MF5), Stellite
- upon request: P265GH, 1.4306, 1.4462, 1.7335 , Stellite 12, and other.
Optional accessories, adjustments and services
- different face-to-face dimensions or end combinations,
- adaptation of face form (Groove, Tongue, Spigot, Recess, O-ring
- connection for actuator according to ISO 5211,
- fire-safe design – fire resistance in accordance with EN ISO 10497
- heating jacket – for keeping the fluid liquid,
- lockable handle with a padlock,
- extended stem – e.g. for the reason of insulation of the valve and
- design according to TA-Luft or EN 15848–1,
- limit switches,
- documentation according to EN 10204 3.2,
- special adjustments according to customer requests,
- design according to standard NACE MR 0175 or ISO 15156 for fluids with
hydrogen sulfide (H2S),
- fully welded design,
- design for application in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the
directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX):
- I M1 Ex h I Ma,
- II 1G Ex h IIC T6…T1 Ga,
- II 1D Ex h IIIC TX °C Da.