Three-way ball valve is isolating valve designed to redirect
the service fluid flow. It is not designed to be used for throttling or
regulating purposes. For temperatures up to +500 °C (for
temperatures above +400 °C for non-oxidizing fluids only).
Suitable for water, steam, gas, oil, heat transfer fluids and other liquids
and gases without mechanical impurities.
Approved for fluids in groups 1 (hazardous) and 2 according to
- DN 10 – DN 100, PN 16 – PN 160
- NPS ⅜″ – NPS 4″, Class 150 – Class 900
- floating ball,
- full bore,
- anti-static design,
- stem secured against release (anti-blow-out),
- ball bore form of either “L” or “T”,
- flow direction limited,
- stuffing box,
- sealed with Graphite.
- hand lever,
- hand wheel with worm gear,
- pneumatic actuator,
- electric actuator.
Connection to piping
- internal thread (KM 9301.X-01-HT) – G (BSPP), NPT, R (BSPT), Rp
- weld end (KM 9303.X-01-HT) – butt or socket – EN, API, GOST
- flanged (KM 9308.X-01-HT) – EN, API, GOST
The ball valve is equipped with two seats for ball sealing, the middle
connecting pipe is without a seat. The pressure fluid may be brought to the
middle connection only, the end connections are outlet
connections (L221, T231). The flow possibilities are shown on the schemes, other
possibilities can be discussed by phone.
Compliance with standards
- European standards:
- EN 1983, EN 12516–1, EN 1092–1, EN 17292,
- EN 558–1 series 1 or not standardised, EN 12982 series 68,
- DIN 3357 or not standardised,
- EN 228–1,
- EN ISO 80079–36 (ATEX) – II 2G Ex h IIB T6…T1 Gb,
- American standards:
- API 608, ANSI B 16.5, ANSI B16.25, ANSI B 1.20.1,
- ANSI B 16.10 or not standardised,
- international standards:
- EN 12266–1, leakage rate A – zero leakage,
- API 598, or acc. to API 6D – zero leakage.
- standard: S355J2, A350 LF2, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.5415 (16Mo3),
- upon request: P265GH, 1.4306, 1.4462, 1.7335 , and other.
Optional accessories, adjustments and services
- different face-to-face dimensions or end combinations,
- adaptation of face form (Groove, Tongue, Spigot, Recess, O-ring
- connection for actuator according to ISO 5211,
- heating jacket – for keeping the fluid liquid,
- lockable handle with a padlock,
- extended stem – e.g. for the reason of insulation of the valve and
- limit switches,
- documentation according to EN 10204 3.2,
- special adjustments according to customer requests,
- design according to standard NACE MR 0175 or ISO 15156 for fluids with
hydrogen sulfide (H2S),
- design according to API standards.
- design for application in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the
directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX):
- I M1 Ex h I Ma,
- II 1G Ex h IIC T6…T1 Ga,
- II 1D Ex h IIIC TX °C Da.